Vulcanaris~ The MapleStory Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the most friendly and active Guild in MapleStory Europe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dior
Queen
Dior

♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥  Empty
PostSubject: ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥    ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥  Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:58 pm

Hello Razz I guess you all want to know you're guild leader, right? Wink

My name is Lisa and im 15. Turning 16 next month <3 Love it! Twisted Evil I live in sweden, the capital, Stockholm, with my brother and my dad. But Im actually from finland/thailand. Wish my parents never came to Sweden cause then I would have lived in awesome thailand, warm, nice country, with lots of shopping and nice beach. Bt Nuh-uh. Im living here in the only country that can have snow, rain, and sun in one single day! My luck No Im a very happy, energic person whos mostly positive. Also very talk active but sometimes I get shy Embarassed I easily make friends with people Very Happy Sometimes Im overdramatic.. Heh. I like spending time with friends, shopping, and like doing something crazy spontanious. Like going for a swim in the middle of the night or something ^^ which never happens cause my friends are sooo booooring. Most of them. silent I can't take overserious people who just have to plan exact everything Crying or Very sad When I want something or have a goal I really fight for it until I get it, so Im very stubborn. Im a big pet lover!! I love all fury pets but I hate bugs and such, blood and needles. Kinda normal for being a girl Rolling Eyes When I'm older Im planning to work with economy or something like that, I may look stupid and dumb but I'm really smart, most people underestimates me. Surprised Wait.. Is that a word?

I have a really bad memory Crying or Very sad Something you all should know.. Don't tell me stuff and expect me to remember it, sorry if I cant remember ur name in a while.. bounce I still get lost in MS even though I've played for about 4 years now (Since GMS beta) Ouch, really means I suck at this game Wink Well I always try to help people anyways. What else to tell?... Humm.. Some random facts about me :

♥️ I have a hamster (Had two.. one escaped from my prison Crying or Very sad )
♥️ Last year i payed 700 euros to become platinumblonde. HAHA.
♥️ Chris (Vulcanaris) is my bestie friend! He's sooo nice Razz Friends foreva? Embarassed
♥️ Im 165 cm tall. Who cares?.. hehe.
♥️ My favourite show is Vampire diares
♥️ I love summer, beach, tann cheers
♥️ Im addicted to MS
♥️ Likes parties !!

Ohhh!! I hate sleeping, nowadays I barely sleep.. have slept 4 hours of total the last 3 days pirat feel free to stay up late with me. ^^

Think you know me better now Razz

Dior ♥️
Back to top Go down
Vulcanaris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥    ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥  Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 5:43 am

I know all this already <3

Dior wrote:

Friends foreva? Embarassed

YES PLEASE I LIKE THIS cheers Embarassed btw how do you make hearts?

Dior wrote:
I'm really smart, most people underestimates me.

You are smart ;D and that is a real word <3 pro Razz

Best intro ever omg mine looks like SHIT now, haha swimming at midnight sounds so cool definitely gotta do it sometime, skinny dipping too???Very Happy btw Africa really isnt as bad as I made out yesterday and it does have AMAZING seas and lakes for swimming in, you would love it ;D

Happy birthday for next month Very Happy We can go to thailand for celebrate wooooooo. My brother went to Thailand and said it was SO MUCH FUN so im well up for going there Smile

Dior wrote:
Im very stubborn

LOL so true but in a good way ;O at least your honest Very Happy

Btw if you want any help with economy stuff ask me and I will get my brother to help, he is really expert at it and could teach you ALOT. Seriously he gets paid over 60k a year for his skills

OMG I hope your hair looked awesome after 700 Euros Razz was it like all of hair or just highlights ;O

YOU ARE BEST GUILD LEADER AND FRIEND EVER <333333333
Back to top Go down
https://vulcanaris.darkbb.com
Dior
Queen
Dior

PostSubject: Re: ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥    ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥  Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 6:19 am

THX!! Very Happy Birthday here I come ~ It was whiiiiiiiiiiiiteish.. Omg just look @ it hhahaa. ~

----
Nvm didnt work to upload pic Mad
Back to top Go down
Vulcanaris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥    ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥  Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 6:25 am

oh yeh i see it! very nicely done ;D

how do u make hearts >.>???

seems you have problems with your signature? more info plz i will fix it
"Nvm didnt work to upload pic"
Back to top Go down
https://vulcanaris.darkbb.com
Obelus

PostSubject: Re: ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥    ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥  Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:16 am

Nice intro. And I'M joining the club, Chris: " This intro makes my look like SHT' :.

I like swimming at midnight too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joquex

Joquex

PostSubject: Re: ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥    ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥  Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 8:18 pm

Maybe we all should go for a midnight swim together!
And ofcourse, no clothes!

Guess Lisa are up for it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥    ♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♥ | |Dior's amazing introduction | |♥
Page 1 of 1