Vulcanaris~ The MapleStory Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the most friendly and active Guild in MapleStory Europe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to apply (must read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vulcanaris
Admin

How to apply (must read) Empty
PostSubject: How to apply (must read)   How to apply (must read) Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:35 am

Please post your application in this topic using the following Application form.

I will do an application as an example:

Please note all fields are NOT required to be filled in, but the more information you put the better it will look for you

In game name: Vulcanaris
Level: 80
In game job: Chief Bandit soon Shadower Very Happy
What country do you live in?: England
Can you speak English well?(if not this will affect your app badly): Yes I live in England so I can speak English quite well Very Happy

Tell us more about yourself:
How long have you been playing MapleStory: Since it first came out xD. Have quit a few times since then, but I'm back for long time now Very Happy
What guilds have you been in previously: Lickus , Euphoria and to many others to remember Razz
Why did you leave them?: In both of the guilds I was unimportant and mostly ignored :S
How much time you spend on MapleStory, Per day/week: alot like 6/7 or more hours a night everyday xD
Do you agree to follow the rules posted in this forum?: Yes i do ;D
Anything else you would like to add about yourself?: I am friendly, active, I like to help out others and just have fun!

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and BEST OF LUCK to you all Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://vulcanaris.darkbb.com

How to apply (must read)
Page 1 of 1