Vulcanaris~ The MapleStory Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the most friendly and active Guild in MapleStory Europe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild invite suggestions ! ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joquex

Joquex

Guild invite suggestions ! ~ Empty
PostSubject: Guild invite suggestions ! ~   Guild invite suggestions ! ~ Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 4:48 pm

Maybe you got a friend which is guildless and are a nice guy/girl, and need or want a friendly guild (in other words join us in our closet)

If not Lisa, Chris or Henric is online in-game, you could suggest a person to invite here, and tell a little about how he or she is. Like if the person is active or not, talk or just sits quite or something, i dunno, you name it.

Regards,
Me, You know who I am! :O LOLOLOL!!!!!1111oneoneone1111!!!!
Just felt like spamming a bit! Smile
Back to top Go down
Vulcanaris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guild invite suggestions ! ~   Guild invite suggestions ! ~ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 4:35 am

Me likes this -kisses gooey- but what do you think about having them fill out an application first?
Back to top Go down
https://vulcanaris.darkbb.com
Joquex

Joquex

PostSubject: Re: Guild invite suggestions ! ~   Guild invite suggestions ! ~ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 9:26 am

Ofcourse Smile This is only for suggestions :p So we can talk with them later or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Vulcanaris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guild invite suggestions ! ~   Guild invite suggestions ! ~ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 9:33 am

i think for now we shud just stick to ingame applications untill we are BIGGER and more stable

/Open Discussion
Back to top Go down
https://vulcanaris.darkbb.com
Joquex

Joquex

PostSubject: Re: Guild invite suggestions ! ~   Guild invite suggestions ! ~ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 9:37 am

It's yours, lisas and henrics job to talk talk to them Very Happy I just tell you who to talk to =D=D <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild invite suggestions ! ~   Guild invite suggestions ! ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild invite suggestions ! ~
Page 1 of 1