Vulcanaris~ The MapleStory Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the most friendly and active Guild in MapleStory Europe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goolit's introduction!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joquex

Joquex

Goolit's introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:58 pm

Hello guildies!

~Random info~

I guess I'll start with the usual facts. My real name is Joacim, mostly called Jocke. I was borned and raised in Sweden, and I still live here, currently in a small town called 'Charlottenberg', which is close to Norway. I have two brothers and one sister. When I started 6th grade in mid school, my dad and mom broke up, and now I live with my dad and his new girlfriend, which has three sons, currently livin in the same house with two of em, so kinda got five brothers. I went to second/upper high school in a close town called 'Arvika', and went there for three years. I was studying to be a kindergarden teacher, but it didn't really worked out, in the middle of my years I got into a course for firemen, and got inspired by it, so now my dream is to become a fireman. During my last year in upper high school I started to work in a store in the shopping mall here in Charlottenberg, so I work there for now, until I find another job, or decide that I'm ready to study to a fireman. I have a girlfriend named Emma, which is the same age as me, well, two months older. She's an educated nurse (HOT HUH? Very Happy) We have plans to move in together in the upcoming months, if we find an appartment that suits us, maybe we'll someday even marry each other.

~Hobbies~

- I've always had the liking for computers, (ever since I started to play Diablo 1, many many years from now) I still have.

- When I was younger I was sporting quite alot, was playing floorball and competed in downhill skiing. The interest is still there for both of the sports, but now just for fun, and no competing.

- I love fishing, it's so relaxing and fun, if you have company ofcourse, else I just get frustrated I don't get any catches.

- Friends, well, completely, they're the most definite answer of my life, love em. <3

- GF (Emma), Me and Emma haven't rly knowned each other for that long (been together since 25th of July), but after I got to know her, I just want to be close to her.

- Partying, I love partying, end of story.

~Stuff I Love~

- Emma, ofc <3
- Coca Cola
- Kebab wok!
- My bed <3
- "How I met your mother" TV-Program
- Summer and Winter. ( So I don't rly like spring and autumn :p )
- ME !! What can I say, I'm just Awesome!

~Summary of me~

I'm a gentle guy with my moments. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice back, I can be weird alot of the time, but, people love entertainment, don't they? Sometimes I'm very picky with stuff, but only if I think it's necessary. I'm very happy and positive with life. I'm honest, I usually say what I think, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. I'm caring to the people close to me, and others too ofcourse, if they deserve it.

Well, that's all from me. Hope you like the way I am, if not, too bad for you.
Be nice and people will be nice to you! ~ True Story ~

Good luck and have fun everyone!
Regards,
Goolit, the One and Only.

HAPPY MAPLING! =)

Back to top Go down
Vulcanaris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 6:36 pm

Joquex wrote:

Be nice and people will be nice to you! ~ True Story ~

VERY NICELY SAID Very Happy

-Claps- very nice intro Gooey (thats my nickname for you from now:D) seems more like a life story then a little intro Very Happy

Very happy to have you with us Gooey

P.s i think our secret is out Sad
Back to top Go down
https://vulcanaris.darkbb.com
Obelus

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:26 pm

Nice to meet you, Jocke Very Happy

Gosh, this intro makes mine seem like a piece of poo Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vulcanaris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 5:52 am

Obelus wrote:
Nice to meet you, Jocke Very Happy

Gosh, this intro makes mine seem like a piece of poo Rolling Eyes

indeed -cries- I was too lazy to write a lot at the time Razz
Back to top Go down
Joquex

Joquex

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 3:28 pm

Meh, who cares if our secret is out, nothing stands in the way for true love right? ;D
Back to top Go down
Vulcanaris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 9:43 am

right but im shy T_T
Back to top Go down
Obelus

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 8:30 pm

Joquex wrote:
Meh, who cares if our secret is out, nothing stands in the way for true love right? ;D

GTFO Evil or Very Mad , Chris is mine Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Vulcanaris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 8:35 pm

no fighting ladies there is plenty of me for everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iCachiporra

iCachiporra

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:10 pm

THEN LISA IS MINE :O
Back to top Go down
Vulcanaris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 4:10 pm

iCachiporra wrote:

In your wet dreams!
Back to top Go down
iCachiporra

iCachiporra

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 2:27 am

Vulcanaris wrote:
iCachiporra wrote:

In your wet dreams!

NOEZ! I haz wet dreamz with you! D:
Back to top Go down
Vulcanaris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 11:37 am

-blush-

ME TOO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joquex

Joquex

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 4:15 am

Meh! Chris, don't forget Cachi cheated on us with a stone!!! Sad

Back to top Go down
iCachiporra

iCachiporra

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:16 am

NO! SHE RAPED ME! I WAS DRUNK! I SWEAR! FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vulcanaris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 11:29 pm

tell us where this stone lives we will sort it out!
Back to top Go down
iCachiporra

iCachiporra

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 2:36 am

The stone... is... TEMUDGIN'S SON! IT LIVES IN HIS HOUSE! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Joquex

Joquex

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 4:34 am

So Temu is a stone too?! :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goolit's introduction!   Goolit's introduction! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goolit's introduction!
Page 1 of 1